The Benefits Administration office provides benefit information to A&M System employees and retirees and negotiates contracts with carriers for insurance and retirement benefits. On our website, you’ll find:
- NEW Free ID protection coverage for those in the A&M Care, 65Plus and J Plans. Click here.
- Benefit Briefs is our newsletter highlighting benefit and retirement plan changes.
Find Word versions and past issues in Archived Benefit Briefs.
- The Texas A&M University System Benefits Administration complies with Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in certain heath programs and activities. Read About The Affordable Care Act (ACA) – Includes information on the 1095-C
- Check out the Summary of Benefits and Coverage for the A&M Care, Grad Plan and J Plan.
- View the Benefits Guide for information about all plans and their premiums.
If you have questions about your benefits, contact the Human Resources office of the A&M System member where you work or from which you retired. To access your personal benefit information, go to Single Sign-On and click on either HRConnect or iBenefits.