The Benefits Administration office provides benefit information to A&M System employees and retirees and negotiates contracts with carriers for insurance and retirement benefits. On our website, you’ll find:
- NEW Free ID protection coverage for those in the A&M Care, 65Plus and J Plans. Click here.
- Benefit Briefs is our newsletter highlighting benefit and retirement plan changes.
Find Word versions and past issues in Archived Benefit Briefs.
- Read About The Affordable Care Act (ACA) – Includes information on the 1095-C
- Check out the Summary of Benefits and Coverage for the A&M Care, Grad Plan and J Plan.
- View the Benefits Guide for information about all plans and their premiums.
If you have questions about your benefits, contact the Human Resources office of the A&M System member where you work or from which you retired. To access your personal benefit information, go to Single Sign-On and click on either HRConnect or iBenefits.