If this is your first visit and you don’t know much about student insurance, consider using the Decision Tool for student insurance to get a brief overview of how student insurance may affect you.
All Students (Undergraduate, Graduate, International):
- Student Health Insurance Master Policy
- Student Health Insurance Plan Highlights (AHP)
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage (to compare with other plans)
- Academic HealthPlans (AHP) (website for enrollment and waivers)
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) and Students
- Student Dental Insurance Master Policy
- BlueCross BlueShield of Texas (BCBSTX) (insurance card, claims, finding a network provider)
- Quick Reference Guide for PPO network treatment resources – when to see a doctor or visit and urgent care or ER
- Prime Therapeutics Prescription Drugs (view drug lists, prescription history, finding a network pharmacy) The group number will be the same as your medical group number. For general questions, call 1-800-423-1973 (or call the number on the back of your member ID card).
- For requests for the travel abroad letters or verification letters, submit an AHP request form.
- Waiver Guidelines
- Waiver Process for International Students
- International Medical Evacuation and Repatriation