The A&M System Benefits package includes a variety of vendor partners which gives employees access to discount programs, insurance while traveling, medical second opinions, and more.
Notice about Insurance – Required Disclosure by House Bill 2365 Health and other insurance benefits for employees and retirees are subject to change based on available State funding. The Texas Legislature determines the level of funding for such benefits and has no continuing obligation to provide those benefits beyond each fiscal year.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Contacts for All Human Resources Offices
- Discount Programs
- Eldercare Health Information
- Employee Assistance
- Health Coverage and Medical Terms (DOL)
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- ID Cards
- ID Protection
- Plan Administrator Contact Information
- Required Notices
- Guide to Using Your Benefits While Traveling
- International Medical Evacuation and Repatriation