If this is your first visit and you don’t know much about student insurance, consider looking at the Decision Tool for Student Insurance below to get a brief overview of how student insurance may affect you.
- Prime Pharmacy Network Change Effective January 1, 2017 – CVS pharmacies/CVS pharmacies in a Target store will no longer be a part of the BlueCross BlueShield of Texas standard pharmacy network, administered by Prime Therapeutics. Click here to see the notice.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) and Students
- Choosing a Health Care Facility
- Instructions to Get Your Health Insurance Card
- Quick Reference Guide for PPO network treatment resources – Doctor, Urgent Care or ER?
- Student Health Insurance Plan User Guide (AHP) (basic health plan information)
- Academic HealthPlans (AHP) (website for enrollment and waivers)
- BlueCross BlueShield of Texas (BCBSTX) (insurance card, claims, finding a network provider)
- Prime Therapeutics Prescription Drugs (view drug lists, view your prescription history, finding a network pharmacy) – The group number will be the same as your medical group number. For general questions, call 1-800-423-1973 (or call the number on the back of your member ID card).
- For requests for the Travel abroad letters or verification letters, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plan Highlights
- Waiver Guidelines
- Waiver Process for International Students
- International Medical Evacuation and Repatriation
Graduate Student Employees:
- Graduate Student Health Insurance Plan User Guide (AHP) (basic health plan information)