Welcome to Student Health Insurance.
If this is your first visit and you don’t know much about student insurance, consider looking at the Decision Tool for Student Insurance below to get a brief overview of how student insurance may affect you.
- Prime Pharmacy Network Change Effective January 1, 2017 – CVS pharmacies/CVS pharmacies in a Target store will no longer be a part of the BlueCross BlueShield of Texas standard pharmacy network, administered by Prime Therapeutics. Click here to see the notice.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) and Students
- Choosing a Health Care Facility
- Compare the Facts
- Instructions to Get Your Health Insurance Card
- Quick Reference Guide for PPO network treatment resources – Doctor, Urgent Care or ER?
- Student Health Insurance Plan User Guide (AHP) (basic health plan information)
- Academic HealthPlans (AHP) (website for enrollment and waivers)
- BlueCross BlueShield of Texas (BCBSTX) (insurance card, claims, finding a network provider)
- Prime Therapeutics Prescription Drugs (view drug lists, view your prescription history, finding a network pharmacy) – The group number will be the same as your medical group number. For general questions, call 1-800-423-1973 (or call the number on the back of your member ID card).
- For requests for the Travel abroad letters or verification letters, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plan Highlights
- Waiver Guidelines
- Waiver Process for International Students
- International Medical Evacuation and Repatriation
Graduate Student Employees:
- Graduate Student Health Insurance Plan User Guide (AHP) (basic health plan information)
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage