You have a choice of additional optional retirement plans which are intended to supplement your mandatory retirement plan (TRS or ORP) as a Texas A&M University System employee. This page provides information on preparing for retirement, moving through the transition to retirement, and post-retirement.
Questions about any of this information? Email us and we’ll forward your message to the appropriate Human Resources office.
- Retirement Programs Booklet
- Retirement Planning
- Retirement Manager (online retirement savings tool for ORP/TDA participants)
- Retirement plan forms
- SEC Calculators for Investors
- A Look Ahead: A Guide to Retiring from the A&M System (PDF)
- TRS – Planning Your Retirement
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Universal Availability Notice (PDF)
Mandatory Programs - TRS and ORP
Voluntary Programs - TDA and DCP
- Overview of TDA and Texa$aver DCP (PDF)
- Maximum Contribution Limits for TDA and Texa$aver DCP (PDF)
- Texa$aver DCP web site
- TDA vendors list
- Selecting a TDA Vendor
- TDA Fee Summary (PDF)
- TDA Fixed Annuity Product Summary (PDF)
- Guidelines for TDA Transfers and Rollovers (PDF)
- Texa$aver Comparison for the 403b and and 457
TDA Loan and Hardship Process
Note: Retirement Manager must be used to obtain a loan or hardship withdrawal certificate. A certificate will be issued if you are determined to be eligible for the loan or hardship according to the information provided by your vendor(s). The certificate must be included with your vendor’s form in order to receive the loan or hardship. If you have questions regarding this process, please contact System Benefits Administration at (979) 458-6330.