The Texas A&M University System offers medical plans to serve the varied needs of our employees and retirees.
If you need to contact Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas or Express Scripts you can find contact information on the carrier information page.
A&M Care Plans, including 65 Plus
Certain vaccinations are covered at 100%. View prescription drug benefits.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield How To Video for using their Provider Finder
A&M Care Plan Claim Form (PDF)
Contact BlueCross BlueShield of Texas at 1-866-295-1212 or visit online.
Graduate Student Employee Health Plan
- Prescription Drugs – Prime Therapeutics: Group #101364, phone 1-800-423-1973
- AHP website: https://tamus.myahpcare.com/
- AHP phone: 1-877-624-7911
- Graduate Student Health Plan Brochure
- For requests for the Travel abroad letters or verification letters contact: AHP
For more information, visit our Student Insurance page.
Resources and Tools
Wellness Incentive (and other Wellness topics)
Preventive Health Fact Sheet (Affordable Care Act requirements and A&M Care)