The Texas A&M University System offers medical plans to serve the varied needs of our employees and retirees.
If you need to contact Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas, Express Scripts, or Prime Therapeutics, you can find contact information on the carrier information page.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield How To Video for using their Provider Finder
A&M Care Plan Claim Form (PDF)
Contact BlueCross BlueShield of Texas at 1-866-295-1212 or visit online.
- Prescription Drugs – Prime Therapeutics: Group #101364, phone 1-800-423-1973
- AHP website: https://tamus.myahpcare.com/
- AHP phone: 1-877-624-7911
- Graduate Student Health Plan Brochure
- For requests for the Travel abroad letters or verification letters contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-817-479-2121 (direct line)
For more information, visit our Student Insurance page.
Benefit Value Advisor
Emergency Care (Deciding Where to Go For Health Care)
Preventive Health Fact Sheet (Affordable Care Act requirements and A&M Care)