Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas partners with Experian to offer ID Protection services at no cost to you. You must be enrolled in the A&M Care, A&M 65Plus, or A&M Care J Plans and you have to proactively sign up with Experian to take advantage of the identity protection services.
Employees, retirees, dependent spouses and dependent children age 18 and over enroll independently through ProtectMyID for services that include:
- An Experian Credit Report upon sign up
- Choice of email or mail delivery
- Comprehensive educational resources
- Daily 1-Bureau credit monitoring
- U.S.-based customer support 7 days a week
- Online and phone enrollment
- $1 million identity theft insurance*
- A fraud resolution team
Enroll by logging into your MyEvive account to access your Blue Access for Members (BAM) account. Then, click on Identity Protection under the Quick Links and follow the instructions.