The Texas A&M University System offers medical plans to serve the varied needs of our employees and retirees.
Featured Benefit - Medical Second Opinions - 2nd.MD
Available to employees, retirees and their enrolled dependents on the A&M Care, 65Plus and J plans, 2nd.MD offers medical second opinions with world-renowned specialists via video or phone conference in about 3 days at no cost to you.
Plan Comparison and Premiums
A&M Care Plans, including 65Plus
A&M Care Plan Booklet – FY17 Coming Soon
BlueCross BlueShield How To Video for using their Provider Finder
A&M Care Plan Claim Form (PDF)
Contact BlueCross BlueShield of Texas at 1-866-295-1212 or visit online.
Graduate Student Health Plan
- Prescription Drugs – Prime Therapeutics: Group #101364, phone 1-800-423-1973
- AHP website: https://tamus.myahpcare.com/
- AHP phone: 1-877-624-7911
- Graduate Student Health Plan Brochure
- For requests for the Travel abroad letters or verification letters contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-817-479-2121 (direct line)
For more information, visit our Student Insurance page.