WebMD ONE is a personalized benefit resource that alerts you about health and savings opportunities so you don’t have to search for them yourself.
With WebMD ONE you can:
- View your current wellness premium incentive status
- Access to contact information and links to your health benefits and wellness resources
- Access to your out-of-pocket spend and deductible anytime, anywhere
- Download a convenient on-the-go app experience
- Upload a digital insurance card
- Get personalized reminders when you are due for care
- Complete a Health Assessment to receive a report on where your current health stands
- Use Daily Habits to set and track well-being goals and take advantage of other resources that can help you discover health and happiness
Register at WebMD ONE TAMUS or download the Wellness At Your Side app to take advantage of all the free health resources WebMD ONE has to offer.
How to register for your WebMD ONE account:
Visit WebMD ONE TAMUS
You will need the following details:
- Registration ID: Employees this is your A&M System assigned Unique Identification Number (UIN); Spouses this is your spouse’s A&M System assigned Unique Identification Number (UIN) + date of birth (MMDDYYYY) + your legal first name
- Create a username or 6 or more letters, numbers, or special characters
- Create a password
- Date of birth
- Email address where you would like to receive your Health Manager Information
Download the Wellness at Your Side App:
1. Visit the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store and search “Wellness At Your Side.”
2. Download the app and enter your connection code: TAMUS.
3. Register a new account and personalize your experience by answering a few questions.
To contact WebMD Customer Support, visit webmdhealth.com/ContactUs or call 888-321-1492. Customer support is available 7:00 AM to 7:30 PM Monday-Friday (CST).
Two-Step Wellness Program Participation
Completing your Two-Step Wellness Program in WebMD ONE will ensure that you have the lowest rate for your health insurance premiums.
Highlights of the Wellness Incentive:
- Complete your annual wellness exam and one other activity between September 1 and June 30.
- Applies to employees AND covered spouses enrolled in the A&M Care Plan.
- A premium differential of $30 per month will be applied for each individual (you and your spouse) who completes two activities by the June 30th deadline.
- Retirees and graduate students enrolled in the Grad Plan will automatically receive the lower premium.
- You can verify your completion status for the wellness premium incentive by logging into or registering for your WebMD ONE account.
- New employees have a grace period of the current plan year, plus the next plan year.
If you choose not to participate in the wellness premium incentive program, you will not receive the $30 premium reduction. Contact WebMD ONE member services if you believe you have completed two activities, but the information is not reflected in your account. (note: remember that it can take 6 to 8 weeks from the time of your wellness exam for the claim to process and the incentive to show on your account)
For more information, view the WebMD ONE and Wellness Incentive Program Resource Flyer.