Misplacing your insurance ID cards can be a pain when trying to go to an appointment or get a prescription! You can follow the steps for each insurance plan below to get a new ID card, and then keep them all in one place. MyEvive also has the ability to save images of multiple ID cards, so all you need is your phone and the MyEvive app the next time you need your card.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
1. Log in to your Blue Access for Members account at https://bcbstx.com/tamus
2. From your dashboard, click the image of the ID card on the left hand side.
3. You can print a paper copy of your ID card, or order one from this page!
4. If ordered, a new ID card will be mailed to the address on file within two weeks.
Retirees on the 65 plus plan and their spouse will have separate ID Cards.
1. Log into your Express Scripts account.
2. Select the Account tab from the main menu.
3. Click Member ID Card.
4. Download your card from this screen.
Although you are not always required to present your vision ID card, it is good to keep for your records.
1. Go to Superiorvision.com and select “Member Log in” in the top right.
2. Log in using your username and password.
3. From the home page, select Print ID Card from the menu.
All of these accounts can also be linked to MyEvive with single-sign-on capability! This means, once you log in through MyEvive once, you can go straight into your vendor account from the MyEvive app.