Having a will is important to ensure your wishes are honored in the event of your death, including the division of your property and inheritance. The Hartford, the A&M System’s life insurance plan provider, gives you access to a free online will planning service if you are enrolled in an A&M System life insurance plan. EstateGuidance, the will-planning service that The Hartford provides, makes the will creation process an easy step-by-step questionnaire that in some cases, only requires your signature to finalize!
How to create your will:
- Go to https://www.estateguidance.com/
- Enter the promotional code in the upper-right corner: WILLHLF
- The price for the Last Will and Testament will change to FREE. Click “Get Started”. This code will also discount some other services on the website.
- Follow the instructions to begin creating your will.
- Download the final will to your computer and print.
- Obtain signatures, and determine if your will should be notarized.