ERM Staff Roles and Responsibilities »
ERM Staff Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversees the development and implementation of the Risk Management Plan;
- Ensures the ongoing review of risks and updates the Register of Major Risks as needed;
- Encourages a management climate which is aware of and supports risk management; and
- Oversees development of processes to define and address new risks.
Risk Manager/Executive Compliance Committee
- Coordinates, on an ongoing basis, the implementation of the Risk Management Plan;
- Reviews Risk Matrix and reports to the CEO on recommended changes;
- Regularly convenes the Leadership Team to discuss the Register of Major Risks and necessary changes to that register; and
- Develops and implements risk management procedures and training as needed.
- Ensure that risk management controls and processes are included in all planning and research;
- Encourage an organizational climate that supports risk management;
- Ensure that employees understand the importance and consequences of risk management issues in their immediate work areas
- Identify any new risks and report them to the Executive Committee.
- Identify any new risks and report them to their immediate supervisor;
- Assist in development and implementation of processes to mitigate risk; and
- Adapt the risk management plan to immediate work areas and processes wherever possible.