The Professional Development Department (formerly Employee & Organizational Development) at Texas A&M University offers a variety of technology training, employee development and certificate programs designed to enhance personal and professional growth.
- To view a list of course descriptions grouped by topic, go to http://training.tamu.edu/courses/
- To view a course schedule or to register for a course, go to http://training.tamu.edu/schedule/. The cost is listed in the System Fee column of the schedule. If a course is open for enrollment, a link to register will appear by the course name. You will need to log in via SSO and have your FAMIS account number available when registering.
- To view the “month-at-a-glance” course offerings, go to
Location & Parking
- Unless instructed otherwise on the class confirmation email, PD workshops are held at the General Services Complex (GSC), 750 Agronomy Rd. in College Station.
- Employees with any valid University parking permit (except for night only permits) may park, at no charge, in Lot 88.
- Parking information for visitors without a permit can be found at http://transport.tamu.edu/Parking/visitor.aspx.
- To cancel a course that you have previously registered for, go to TrainTraq at https://traintraq.tamus.edu. You will need to log in via SSO. A list of the sections that you have registered for will appear on your Home tab in TrainTraq. Click the title of the course that you need to cancel. This will take you to the Section/Class Information page. Click the red Drop button at the top of this page to cancel your registration. You will receive a confirmation email.
- In order to avoid a $35 cancellation fee, please cancel your registration at least two business days prior to a scheduled course. If cancellation is made the day of the first scheduled session time or if you do not show up for the session, you will be billed for the full price of the course or $35, whichever is greater.
- If you cannot attend due to illness or an emergency, your supervisor may email PD at EODinfo@tamu.edu to request that the fee be waived.