The A&M System Offices is committed to a business program of advocacy, education, knowledge, development and utilization that will achieve Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) procurement participation.
A&M System Office of HUB & Procurement Programs is responsible for:
- Identifying and promoting the use of HUBs to meet the procurement needs of the System Offices
- Hosting, sponsoring, and attending forums, fairs, and events to recruit and utilize HUBs.
- Encouraging the use of the Mentor/Protégé Program and sponsoring eligible teams for major construction projects.
- Developing and implementing HUB Program initiatives.
- Providing HUB training and assistance to staff.
- Monitoring HUB compliance
System Offices HUB Subcontracting Plan (HSP) Forms
System Offices HUB Rule
25.06.01.S1 SAGO Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program Rule
System Offices HUB Reports
- Strategic Plan Progress Reports
- Strategic Plan
- Semi Annual / Annual HUB Reports
- Expected HUB Awards
- FY 2014
- FY 2015
- FY 2016