The A&M System Offices is committed to a business program of advocacy, education, knowledge, development and utilization that will achieve Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) procurement participation.
A&M System Office of HUB & Procurement Programs is responsible for:
- Identifying and promoting the use of HUBs to meet the procurement needs of the System Offices
- Hosting, sponsoring, and attending forums, fairs, and events to recruit and utilize HUBs.
- Encouraging the use of the Mentor/Protégé Program and sponsoring eligible teams for major construction projects.
- Developing and implementing HUB Program initiatives.
- Providing HUB training and assistance to staff.
- Monitoring HUB compliance
- The A&M System office uses an online bidding application referred to as AggieBid which can be found at the following site: https://www.tamus.edu/business/hub-procurement/hub-programs-3/system-offices-hub-program/
- The A&M System office posts all solicitations estimated at $25,000 or over on the Electronic State Business Daily at the following site: http://www.txsmartbuy.com/sp. Input “710” for the Agency Number and select “Posted” for the status to perform your search.
System Offices HUB Subcontracting Plan (HSP) Forms
System Offices HUB Rule
25.06.01.S1 SAGO Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program Rule
System Offices HUB Reports
- Strategic Plan Progress Reports
- Strategic Plan
- Semi Annual / Annual HUB Reports
- Expected HUB Awards
- FY 2014
- FY 2015
- FY 2016