The Office of HUB & Procurement Office is an administrative unit of the System Office of Budgets and Accounting. We offer HUB and purchasing services to the departments within the System Offices and procurement assistance to the System members. Our goals it to purchase goods/services at the best value and to provide equal access and equal opportunity to HUBs by creating an environment of inclusion in construction contracts, professional services, leases, rental and purchase of all supplies, materials, services, and equipment.
Location & Mailing Information
The Office of HUB & Procurement Programs is located on the 3rd floor in the A&M System Headquarters Building.
The Texas A&M University System
Office of HUB & Procurement Programs
301 Tarrow, 3rd Floor
College Station TX 77840
TAMU Mail Stop is 1131
Office Hours (excluding Holidays) are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Educational & Institutional Cooperative Services (E&I)
- The Cooperative Purchasing Network (TCPN)
- National Association of Education Procurement, (NAEP)
- Texas-Oklahoma-Arkansas-Lousiana (TOAL)
- Texas Universities HUB Coordinators Alliance (TUHCA)
- Brazos Valley Public Purchasing Association (BVPPA)
- Institute for Supply Management (ISP)