If you are enrolled in one of the A&M Care health plans, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas will cover the cost of your flu shot. You may get your flu shot at:
- Your in-network BCBS Physician’s office
You do not need to pay a copay to receive a flu shot if receiving no other services in addition to your flu shot.
- HEB and Walgreens Pharmacies
Present your Blue Cross and Blue Shield medical card instead of your Express Scripts ID card.
- On-site flu clinics hosted by your A&M System campus or Agency
The following campus and agencies have on-site clinics currently scheduled for this fall.
Texas A&M University
- Oct 4 at GSC 101 B&C
- Oct 5 at Koldus 110/111
- Oct 12 at Fan Field (drive thru event)
- Oct 20 at Rec Center as part of the WELLNESS WORKS! Wellness Fair
Visit wellness.tamu.edu for more information.
Texas A&M University – Commerce
- Oct 19 & 20 at Wellness Fair with Catapult
Visit the TAMU Commerce Wellness website for more information.
Texas A&M Transportation Institute
- Oct 17, 1:00pm-5:00pm at TTI Gilchrist Building 102 with Walgreens
- Oct 18, 8:00am-12:00pm at TTI Gilchrist Building 102 with Walgreens
Visit the TTI Wellness website for more information.
Texas A&M University System Offices
- Oct 4 at Moore/Connally Building 122
Visit the System Offices Wellness website for more information.
Texas A&M University – Central Texas
- Sept 27, 11:00am-2:00pm at Warrior Hall Multipurpose Room
Employees may RSVP at http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/409094FACAA28A5FF2-flushot1
Texas A&M University – San Antonio
- Sept 19, 11:00am-1:00pm at Modular 105 behind the Central Academic Building (CAB)
Visit the Human Resources office website for more information.
Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station
- Oct 18, 3:3 –5:00 p.m. with Wallgreens at 7607 Eastmark Drive, College Station – Room 127, Register http://tees.tamu.edu/personnel/wellness/flu-shot-clinic/