Events Hosted or Co-hosted by the Chancellor or the Chancellor’s Spouse
The design and content of printed materials for an event hosted by the chancellor or the chancellor’s spouse must be preapproved by the Office of System Communications. This includes, but is not limited to, invitations, save-the-date cards, programs, citations, commemorative plaques and tribute books.
All printed materials and photo requests should be sent directly to Amy Halbert, senior communications specialist/print coordinator, for approval at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email printed materials in PDF or JPEG format and send a mockup draft design (not just text copy) to Amy Halbert.
- Allow five working days for the printed piece to be approved.
- Printed materials may not go to print until they have final approval.
Photographs of the chancellor and/or the chancellor’s spouse used in printed materials must be approved in advance by the Office of System Communications.
- A biography andintroduction of the chancellor is available on the chancellor’s page.
- A biography and introduction for the chancellor’s spouse is available per request.
Forwarding Copies of the Final Printed Piece
Send a final copy to:
Ms. Trudy Bennett
Executive Assistant to the Chancellor
Office of the Chancellor
301 Tarrow, 7th floor
College Station, Texas 77840-7896