In order to propose a new Doctoral Degree program that will be delivered off campus/face-to-face, you must also have the program approved as a new program by the Board of Regents by going to the New Doctoral Degree webpage. It is important to mention the delivery mode in the proposal.


  • Area Notification (unless it is a MITC)
  • Academic Affairs (Approval)
  • THECB (Approval)