In order to propose a new Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program that will be delivered off campus/face-to-face, you must have the program approved as a new program by the Board of Regents by going to the New Bachelor/Master’s Degree webpage. It is important to mention the delivery mode in the proposal. Once you have received approval you will need to submit the below Certification form to the System’s Academic Affairs Office.


  • Area Notification (unless it is a MITC)
  • System Board of Regents (Approval)
  • THECB (Approval)