Off-Campus, Out-of-Country

The out-of-country approval process includes the following forms:

Universities must also submit their MOU with their collaborating country, prior to any signatures, to the Office of Academic Affairs.  Once received, the Office of Academic Affairs will send it to the Office of General Council for review.

Once the System has approved the out-of-country offering, a notification will be sent to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.  At this point, a record of the offering will be included in the THECB distance education database.