- Call the Citibank customer service number on the back of your card.
- Citibank will require a 4 digit PIN which is the last four (4) digits of your UIN.
- The cardholder is responsible for the security of the card at all times.
- Some departments may opt to maintain the cards in a central location to be distributed at time of travel.
- At end of travel some departments may require the card to be returned to a central location.
- Only business related travel expenses are allowed. No personal charges may be charged to the travel card.
The University/Agency Travel Card may be used for Airfare, Hotel and Car Rental along with Restaurants, Parking and Incidental expenses on local funds. On state funds, the card may only be used for Airfare, Hotel, and Rental Car. No incidentals or meals outside of the hotel billing are allowed.
- Economy fare only unless prior approval from Department Head or Dean.
- Approval documentation must be attached to the expense report in Concur.
- When using State Funds, contract airlines must be used unless you have a cost savings to the University.
- No personal charges, including phone, internet, and entertainment (games, movies, etc.).
- When using State Funds, you must use a contract hotel unless there is a cost savings to the University/Agency, or unless it meets one of the valid exceptions found on one of these forms.
- When traveling in state you must have the traveler submit a Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exempt Form upon checking into the hotel.
- You should also present a Texas State Sales and Use Tax Exemption Form when making other purchases at the hotel.
- The contract car rental listed below are required when using State funds but should be used with local funds because of the excellent rates which include the required liability insurance:
- Avis - F999711
- Enterprise - TX711
- National - TX711
- Avis - F999718
- Enterprise - TX718
- National - TX710
- Avis - F999710
- Enterprise - TX710
- National - TX710
- Itemized receipts are required.
- If travel is within the state of Texas a Texas State Sales and Use Tax Exemption Form is required to be submitted prior to ordering for Business Meals Only. Individual meals purchased while in travel status are not exempt from Texas State Sales Tax.
- All receipts are required, however if a receipt is not available, submit the Documentation in Lieu of Receipt Form.
- Protect the card and card number at all times to prevent unauthorized use.
- Immediately notify Citibank at (800)248-4553 or (800)796-7206 and the program coordinator if the card is lost or stolen. If outside the U.S., call collect to (904)954-7314.
- Dispute fraudulent transactions within 60 days of the statement date in which the transaction appears.
For Texas A&M University, Texas A&M University at Galveston and Texas A&M University System, please use this form to apply for the DART Travel Card.
For Texas A&M University, Texas A&M University at Galveston and Texas A&M University System, please use this form to apply for the Travel Card.
For Texas A&M University - Commerce, please use this form to apply for the Individual Corporate Travel Card.
For Texas A&M University- Corpus Christi, please use this form to apply for the Travel Card.