The Employee & Organizational Development (EOD) Department at Texas A&M University offers a variety of technology training, employee development and certificate programs designed to enhance personal and professional growth. For details about available courses and course fees, please visit the EOD website at http://EODinfo.tamu.edu. For information about schedules or to sign up for a course, go to EOD's registration system at http://training.tamu.edu.
- To view a list of course descriptions grouped by topic, click the Courses link. The course descriptions include a brief summary of the content and CEU/CPE credits, if applicable.
- To view a course schedule or to register for a course, click the Schedule link. The cost is listed in the System Fee column of the schedule. If a course is open for enrollment, a link to register will appear by the course name. You will need to have your NetID and password and FAMIS account number available when registering.
- To view the "month-at-a-glance" course offerings, click the Calendar of Courses link located on the Schedule page.
Location & Parking
- Unless instructed otherwise on the class confirmation email, EOD workshops are held at the General Services Complex (GSC), 750 Agronomy Rd. in College Station.
- Employees with any valid University parking permit (except for night only permits) may park, at no charge, in Lot 88. Visitors without a permit can request a temporary parking permit from Transportation Services or they can use the Pay and Display Machine.
- To cancel a course that you have previously registered for, click the My Training link and log in with your NetID and password. Select “Drop this Class.” You will receive a confirmation email.
- In order to avoid a $35 cancellation fee, please cancel your registration at least two business days prior to a scheduled course. If cancellation is made the day of the first scheduled session time or if you do not show up for the session, you will be billed for the full price of the course or $35, whichever is greater.
- If you cannot attend due to illness or an emergency, your supervisor may email EOD at EODinfo@tamu.edu to request that the fee be waived.
For questions regarding training offered by Texas A&M University for System Offices employees, please contact Pat Hsieh.