Procedures For Securing Summer Camp General Liability and Accident Medical Coverage (Except TAMU)
- Submit the Camp/Special Event Application and Summer Camp/Special Event Application to Southwest Special Risk Broker Jill Faulder at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Be certain to note whether you desire general liability and/or accident medical coverage
- Jill Faulder will maintain your respective summer camp matrix (blank matrix attached) with each camp application submitted. (You may continue to keep your own matrix as a cross-reference, however, the application and corresponding emails should serve as adequate reference material if needed)
- Seven to ten days after the camp, Jill Faulder will communicate directly with you asking for the final camp participant numbers and will update your matrix. Jill will copy System Risk Management on all correspondence.
- Upon receipt of the final participant count from you, Jill Faulder will forward directly to you an invoice for the camp with the attached invoice form for your records. Jill will provide a copy to System Risk Management
- You will need to process the payment for the camp and forward directly to Jill Faulder.
For TAMU processing or questions,
- For camps and programs for minors, see this link
- All other, contact TAMU Insurance Services at 979-845-0099
Below is a link to a PowerPoint presentation regarding important concepts regarding summer camp administration. Please feel free to review and contact System Risk Management with any questions.
Summer Camp Policies & Procedures Concepts Presentation
For questions, please feel free to contact System Risk Manager, Henry Judah, Risk Management Coordinator, Charles Longoria or Sr. Insurance Specialist, Debbie Smith at (979) 458-6330