Board of Regents Guidelines »
- Following the invitation to the event, send a stage party letter or other correspondence with details regarding request for remarks, where to meet, table or stage seating, reserved seating for spouses, reserved parking and other details of the event.
- Whenever there is a stage party, include all the regents in the stage party, whether or not they are giving remarks. If they cannot be in the stage party, then provide reserved seating for them so that they are all seated together. Reserved seating should also be available for their spouses.
- If there is a request for a regent to give remarks, provide invitation and background information.
- Coordinate remarks for the event with other speakers by providing bulleted talking points for each speaker.
- Have at least five reserved parking spaces available for regents, depending upon RSVPs. Some will travel with Board operations staff, but others may travel on their own.
- Be sure to let the Board operations staff know when elected officials or any other dignitaries will be invited to attend the event.