Export Controls & Embargo Training – Basic Course (Course No. 2111212) is available online through TrainTraq.
This course presents a general overview of the U.S. export control regulations and covers the following topics:
- The purpose of export control regulations;
- The definition of the term “deemed export”;
- How export controls affect A&M System members;
- The three U.S. agencies with export control oversight;
- Export control requirements and exemptions; and
- Penalties for violating export control regulations.
Employees can access this TrainTraq course via Single Sign On at https://sso.tamus.edu/.