All FAMIS reports are produced by FAMIS Production Services. Contact us if you have problems receiving FAMIS reports or with access to reports using DDRINT / INFOVIEW.
Processing Deadlines and Reminders
Web Report Requests
- To ensure same day processing with next day delivery or online viewing of reports, processing requests must be received (via e-mail) by 3:00 p.m.
- Requests received after the 3:00 p.m. deadline will be processed with the next day’s production cycle, after 5:00 p.m. This deadline allows us time to set up jobs or to get assistance, if needed. If questions arise due to your request being incomplete or unclear, this deadline enables us to have time to contact you for the information needed.
- Due to daily production requirements and the limited amount of time we have for job setup, we cannot accommodate late requests.
- Data entry should cease prior to the start time (5:00pm) of the FAMIS Production cycle to avoid any partial reports, checks or vouchers.
- On the request forms, be sure to use the TAB key to tab through each field.
- Add any comments to the report request form that will assist us in providing you with the report you need.
Budget and Year-End Schedules
- We can assist you with a walk through for printing, downloading and viewing FAMIS reports on the web using DDRINT.
- To use DDRINT, your FAMIS Security Administrator will need to submit a request via e-mail to FAMIS Production Services in order for you to obtain access. We will need the following information to process this request:
- FAMIS ID
- Report IDs for reports needed
- If you would like to run job(s) daily (without parameter changes), please indicate that in the "Comment" section of your web request. This will avoid having to make multiple daily web requests or missing a deadline. When the Budget or Year-End daily jobs are no longer needed, send us an e-mail message or use our FAMIS Production Contact Form.
- Let us know if you have problems with reports, or need corrections, as soon as possible.
Production Cycle Changes/Interrupts
- Keep us informed of staff changes or related needs so we can ensure the most current information and reports are available.
- Holidays, printer/server problems or weather related issues need to be reported by e-mail to Production Services as soon as possible. This allows us time to verify and change the current or next processing cycle that is affected.
(979) 458-6470 **
FAX: (979) 458-6455
E-Mail Production Services
** After 5pm and on weekends call the Texas A&M University's Help Desk Central if you are experiencing problems with the FAMIS system or the database:
View FAMIS reports online with Document Direct:
DDRINT Tutorial created by CIS at Texas A&M University
DDRINT Help - View before calling for assistance. If you still need help, call:
(Scott Bair at CIS)
-- or --