FAMIS Services (email@example.com) is available to help you with "using" Hummingbird for accessing FAMIS.
You should contact the Texas A&M University's Helpdesk Central (http://hdc.tamu.edu) if you need help with "installing" Hummingbird software. You may also call them at (979) 845‐8300.
Reminder - Who to Contact for Assistance
Connection to FAMIS
TAMU Helpdesk Central (979-845-8300), http://hdc.tamu.edu
FAMIS Password Reset
Security Officer for your campus
User Representative for your campus
FAMIS Services (979-458-6464), firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports, DDRINT, Infoview
Production Services (979-458-6470), email@example.com
FAMIS Screen Fields Added for Maestro System
"Admn CC" and "Center CC" fields were added to FRS Screens 6, 50, 51 and SPR Screen 114 to provide campus codes for "Center" and "Administrator For" departments and subdepartments. There is also a help feature (using "?" or PF2 key) on the Dept: field.
SPR Screen 114 has two display options. It can be displayed with all the information on one screen, which is the default, or you may press PF6 PanOn to turn the panel display on and press PF11 to view two additional panels of information.
An edit has been placed on FAMIS screens that requires the Alternate Bank to be numerical or asterisks (*****).
Kudos From Our Users
- "Your customer service is excellent! I think your team always does an excellent job taking care of us."
- "Thanks a million!!!! Y'all are the best."
- "Thank you for your attention to this matter! We REALLY do appreciate you!"
- "Budget Upload...this is so WONDERFUL!!!"
- "Thank you SO much for your help, and to the entire FAMIS group for all you do."
- "You guys are great! Thanks so much!!!"