FAMIS User Manuals
The majority of our FAMIS User Manuals have been updated to a new format that includes color and graphics to improve readability. We encourage you to use the manuals on the web to take advantage of the new format elements, and to also use the bookmarks and search features available in the PDF format.
If you have a color printer, you might want to change the printer setting to use the "grayscale" option before you print a copy of the new manuals.
The new format also enabled us to reduce the number of pages in our user manuals, which will save you money when you print copies for your office staff.
This is a busy time for FAMIS Services staff members. We have several large projects in process: CONCUR implementation, 3% Withholding for IRS reporting, CitiBank PROCARD and Travel Card conversion.
Changes in BCS Office Locations
We recently completed a re-arrangement of offices in the System Building. When you visit the A&M System Building you might not find the BCS employees in the same office that they occupied when you last visited them. All BCS employees are now located on the 2nd floor, but we occupy not only the previous offices, but also the space occupied in the past by Budgets and Accounting. It is anticipated that the phone numbers will remain the same.
Kudos From Our Users
- "Everything looks perfect. Thanks for getting this done so quickly."
- "Your explanation was great and very helpful. I learned something about FAMIS. Thanks for your help!"
- "Your information was so helpful! Thanks a million!"
- "Thanks for the quick response! I appreciate it."
- "I LOVE the new manuals...so easy to read, lots of hard work went into these, and I wanted you to know they are very much appreciated!"