36) How does BPP determine when to calculate UCI and WCI?
Both Unemployment Compensation Insurance and Worker's Compensation Insurance will be calculated except for the following instances:
- Pay Types equal to A,C,D,E,J,K,M,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V or X
- Parts equal to 50 or 51
- Gross pay less than zero
UCI will not be calculated when
WCI will not be calculated when
- Object Class 1599 and the workstation is X
Processing Notes -
- The UCI deduct code must be 'Y' before the UCI deduction can be taken.
- The OASI W/H flag for an emolument must be set to 'Y' for the UCI/WCI to be taken from that emolument.
This page was last updated on 02/21/2013 9:35:15