System Offices » BPP Operations Center » FAQs » FAQs - Insurance
1) What is the standard format for entering names in the B/P/P System?
2) What is the proper way to delete dependents?
3) Why do I get a warning about invalid med start and/or med change dates?
4) What is the difference between the Budgeted Salary, the FTE Salary, the Optional Life Salary and the Benefit Salary?
5) How do you know if someone is eligible for the State Group Insurance Payment (SGIP) - the Employer's Contribution toward insurance premiums? Why are there so many codes?
6) On Screen 106 in Personnel Maintenance, there is a change date associated with the various types of insurance benefit coverage. When should this date be changed and what should it be?
7) An employee has a family status change that results in a change in premiums. How should this be handled?
8) What insurance benefit deduction payment options are available to an employee who has had their 9 month contract extended through the summer and will now be working a full year? the Extended Pay Plan (EPP)?
9) What do I do with a 9-month employee who is retiring at the end of May and is on the Extended Pay Plan (EPP)?
10) When should I use the Transcribe function?
This page was last updated on 06/14/2010 09:31:39
The Texas A&M University System | 301 Tarrow (map)
| College Station, TX 77840 | Phone: (979) 458-7700 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
State of Texas | Texas Homeland Security | Statewide Search | Risk, Fraud & Misconduct Hotline | Compact with Texans | Privacy | Web Accessibility | Reports
Copyright © 2013 Texas A&M University System All rights reserved