How do I get administrative access? »

Business Computing Services User Support ( is responsible for processing the requests for administrative access to the B/P/P System and the applications on the SSO menu such as LeaveTraq, TimeTraq, Time and Effort, etc.

Once it is determined that an employee will need administrative access as part of their job responsibilities, the employee and their supervisor will complete the appropriate Statement of Responsibility (SOR) form.

The form is then forwarded to the designated Authorized Security Requestors for the employee's location.

The requestor submits the completed form to BCS User Support, preferably by email. Forms may also be faxed to the number on the form.

After the access has been assigned, the requestor will be notified by email.