Retirement Programs »

General information


Teacher Retirement System (TRS) and Optional Retirement Program (ORP) - Mandatory Programs


Tax-Deferred Account (TDA) and Deferred Compensation Plan (DCP) - Voluntary Programs


TDA Loan and Hardship Process

Note: Retirement Manager must be used to obtain a loan or hardship withdrawal certificate. A certificate will be issued if you are determined to be eligible for the loan or hardship according to the information provided by your vendor(s). The certificate must be included with your vendor's form in order to receive the loan or hardship. If you have questions regarding this process, please contact System Benefits Administration at (979) 458-6330.

Information for ORP/TDA vendors


Questions about any of this information? Email us and we'll forward your message to the appropriate Human Resources office.