Personal or Payroll-related Information »

Frequently Asked Questions


  •  What types of information can be found on HRConnect, and how can I access my information?

    HRConnect is a comprehensive, online database with your personal, payroll and benefits information, as well as training courses, retirement calculators and links to your benefits documents. You access HRConnect through Single Sign On. If you have never used Single Sign On, follow the instructions provided on the login page at

  •  I need to change my address and other personal data. What do I do?

    You can update or correct your residence and/or mailing address and phone number in HRConnect, or you may contact your Human Resources office for the appropriate form. To change or correct your personal data, such as employment address/phone number, e-mail address, gender, marital status, education level, EEO minority code, disabled/handicapped indicator, veteran status and privacy flag, you may submit your changes through HRConnect or complete an Employee Personal Data Form.

    If you participate in the Teacher Retirement System, complete the TRS 358 Change of Address form or contact TRS at (800) 223-8778 to request this form. If you participate in the Optional Retirement Program (ORP), Tax Deferred Annuity Program, or Deferred Compensation Plan, notify your vendor(s) of your new address.

  •  I need to change my direct deposit information. What do I do?
    You can change your direct deposit information in HRConnect or complete a Direct Deposit Authorization Form, available from your Human Resources or Payroll office.
  •  I would like to change the amount of income tax withholding from my paycheck. Where can I obtain a W-4 form?

    You can change your withholding through HRConnect, or you can download a W-4 form from the IRS website or obtain the form from your Human Resources office.