This report is prepared to provide PRELIMINARY information only.
Student enrollment is as of the 20th class day for each term. These numbers have not been certified by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.
- Spring 2011 Undergraduate Transfer and Re-admittance student applications are up 9.0%, and transfer and re-admittance student enrollment is up 5.6% from the previous spring.
- White/Non-Hispanic enrollment increased by 3,004 students or 5.2%.
- African-American/Non-Hispanic enrollment increased by 1,108 students or 9.0%.
- Hispanic enrollment increased by 3,756 students or 17.1%.
- Asian/Pacific Islander enrollment increased by 164 students or 4.7%
- American Indian/Alaskan Native enrollment increased by 49 students or 7.9%
- Post-Baccalaureate, graduate, and professional student enrollment accounts for 22.1% of the total system enrollment.
- Females are 54.1% and males are 45.9% of the total system enrollment.
- System enrollment is 53.7% White, 22.6% Hispanic, and 11.7% African-American. Hispanic enrollment continues to increase over the past terms.
- In-state system enrollment is 89.8%.