This report is prepared to provide PRELIMINARY information only.
Student enrollment is as of the 20th class day for each term. These numbers have not been certified by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.
- System Fall 2013 enrollment increased to 131,768 students, an increase 6,343 students, 6.1%, over the Fall 2012 term.
- Masters level student enrollment increase by 1,215 or 6.5%.
- Fall 2013 Undergraduate Transfer and Re-admittance student enrollment is up 9.1% from the previous fall.
- Fall 2013 Fall First-Time Freshmen applications increased by 12.2% and First-Time Freshmen enrollment increased by 10.1%.
- African-American/Non-Hispanic enrollment increased by 798 students or 5.7%.
- Hispanic enrollment increased by 1,867 students or 5.7%.
- Asian/Pacific Islander enrollment increased by 336 students or 8.4%
- Post-Baccalaureate, graduate, and professional student enrollment accounts for 22.5% of the total system enrollment.
- Females are 53.7% and males are 46.3% of the total system enrollment.
- System enrollment is 49.8% White, 26.4% Hispanic, and 11.1% African-American. Hispanic enrollment continues to increase over the past terms.
- In-state system enrollment is 89.2%.