Electronic Delivery-New Bachelor or Master »

In order to propose a new Bachelor's or Master's Degree program that will be delivered off campus/electronic to individuals (online), you must first get the program approved as a new program by the Board of Regents by going to the New Bachelor/Masters Degree webpage.

Be sure to mention in the proposal the intent to offer the program via electronic to individuals.