Off Campus (Electronic to Group): New Doctoral »

In order to propose a new Doctoral degree program that will be delivered off campus/face-to-face, you must first get the program approved as a new program by the Board of Regents.

Please contact the Office of Academic Affairs for information on creating a new doctoral degree.