Off Campus (Electronic to Groups): New Bachelor's/Master's »

In order to propose a new Bachelor's or Master's Degree program that will be delivered off campus/face-to-face, you must first get the program approved as a new program by the Board of Regents by going to the New Bachelor/Masters Degree webpage.

Once the new program is approved, you will need to contact the office of Academic Affairs .